[R-G] Nader Drawing 7% of the Votes
furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 17 05:53:40 MST 2004
Ralph Nader is now "drawing 7 percent of the votes" in a "nationwide
telephone poll of 1,206 adults, including 984 registered voters . . .
taken from last Wednesday through Sunday" (Adam Nagourney and Janet
Elder, "Nation's Direction Prompts Voters' Concern, Poll Finds,"
March 16, 2004,
And that despite the relentless attacks of the Anybody But Bush
pundits on Nader and Greens. I detect a major disconnect between the
ABB pundits and ordinary American voters.
* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/>
* Calendars of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/>
* Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/>
* Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>
* Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio>
* Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>
More information about the Rad-Green